The look ahead
Founded in 1902, Zingg-Lamprecht could proudly look back on generations of company history. But tradition has always included one thing above all – looking ahead. Thus, over the past decades, the company has developed into a leading specialist in terms of quality thanks to its high quality of advice and innovative style competence.
1902 – Foundation of a carpenter’s workshop by Max Lamprecht in the Seefeld district of Zurich.
1938 – The second generation with Alice and Jakob Zingg-Lamprecht takes over the business. The house soon cultivates successful trade relations with Scandinavian furniture designers.
1964 – Foundation of Zingg-Lamprecht AG. The interior design company expands with a division for corporate customers.
1979 – The von Ballmoos family takes over Zingg-Lamprecht AG. The triumphant advance of elegant Italian design begins.
2014 – Acquisition of the company by Christl and Stan Novakovic. They continue to run the renowned, traditional family business in the spirit of its great history.
Creating better worlds is what drives us. But we don’t achieve this through inspiration alone – it is hard work, done by highly trained and passionate staff. We are proud of our employees.
People and places
We love people and places. Understanding people and places and creating architecture and space for them is our task. This is how we create better worlds.
Stan Novakovic, Owner/CEO